
First and foremost let me say what an AMAZING husband I have!!!! For my 40th Bday dinner, Oke invited several of our closest friends to dinner at the Hiltons Italian restaraunt Donatoni's. WE had such an awesome dinner. The menu for the evening consisted of 4 courses. The children had their own table and menu and thought they were big stuff. It was soo cute to look over at them ordering shirley temples and having little conversations . LOL. My friends really made the night special for me and it was amazing that Oke had pulled off this magical night. I got some wonderful gifts BUT more importantly I made a memory that will last a lifetime. Thank YOU soo much Oke!!!!! AND Friends!!!!
The beautiful room just for our party
The beautiful room just for our party







6 comments:
Happy surprise 40th, that must've been so awesome! That is so wonderful OKE...big ups to ya! You get 100% brownie points...LOL or atleast that's what Mana gets when he does wonderful thoughtful things like that...
Love ya trish,
Kierstin
That was so fun. Thanks for having us. Love your family
What a Great guy you have there. And what a fantastic evening. I love the lei's their so pretty. Now that your a month into your 40's what do you think?
Looks like you had fabulous night! What a sweet husband you have.
Hey Aholelei's!! It's Amy O'Neill (used to be Lunt). Ran across your blog on Shanna's blog! You have such a cute family and you guys look great!! Just wanted to say hi!!
Hello!! I found your blog on Kambria's. You have such a beautiful family.
Post a Comment