I just haven't had it in me to Blog lately. I am fizzled out. It looks like I am not the only one out there taking a break. Maybe it's because I am readjusting to the awful economy, or maybe the Obamanation that took over last month. I can't shake it, BUT I will promise to be back up and running by March 1st. Hang in there!
Hugs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Awwww......not happy with OBAMA??? I can tell in this entry!!! I hope your adding some pix from scouts last night to add to your beautiful blog!! Get back into it girl...snap outta it...LOL see ya on sunday!
Trisha, it is so good to hear from you. I can't believe how much your family has changed! Your kids are so cute. I hope all is well. Now I will be able to keep in touch with you.
Post a Comment