Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas morning

When the kids woke us up on Christmas morning it was around 6am. I told them to go back to bed and wake us up in two hours. What mean parents do that to their own children!!!!! Well I did it! We had gotten home from Oahu the night before at midnight ( The plane had been delayed an hour) Of course I wasn't fully prepared for the next morning so Oke and I stayed up to make sure christmas would actually happen . WE ended up going to bed around 2 am! So when the kids came in early I was like "Get out of my Room!" Thankfully we woke up one hour later and everyone was happy. This was actually a different christmas for me because we had traveled a few days prior to Christmas and we would be coming home literally on the big day. We didn't spend the holidays with any family either. We kind of just did our own thing this year. I really enjoyed our trip though. The highlight was seeing my best friend Ann and her family. WE went to Lacey's baptism at Temple Beach on the North Shore. It was a great experience for us and spending time with the Kings was a blast. During the program, the heavens opened and drenched us in about three minutes. It was a crazy downpour! Afterward , we went to Ann's aunties house and had an awesome lunch spread . Of course I wanted photos, but we were having so much fun that photos fell by the wayside. A few other highlights of the trip were shopping at Ala Moana, eating twice at the cheesecake factory, walking waikiki at night, taking a picture of Dog the Bounty hunter ( blake), staying at The Ihilani at Koolina, The Bowl game on Christmas Eve, and seeing our dear friends. I hope everyone had a happy holiday!!
















1 comment:

Bren's Life said...

I want you to know I had read this. And I swear I left a comment. What the heck??? Looks like a fun Christmas. It feels like forever ago already..