Friday, April 10, 2009

US

When I look at this picture many things come to mind:
1. I am going gray!!!!! LOl
2. Two people who love and respect each other deeply.
3. Parents of the most amazing children.
4. One hot Poly boy!!!
5. Our future looks bright.
6. Finally a date with my hubby.
7. That was some good grub at Macaroni Grill.

3 comments:

Bren's Life said...

What a cute couple.. If your going grey- Go get your hair done girlfriend!!!
Sounds weird that you in Hawaii & are going to dinner at Macaroni Grill.. Do they have any Mexican food on the Island? I think I would definately miss that...

Beckie Steele said...

Hey Tricia friend! I found your blog through Brenda's. I love seeing your families. You look great. I am going grey too, but I just have to push up the hair appts. from 8 to every 7 weeks! One of these days I will let it go....maybe. You look so happy. Isn't it amazing that we are all so happy and have such great families? You and Bren were always great examples to me!

Shanna Marie Mortensen said...

You guys look great.. and you look amazing Trish!! your comments on this picture are hilarious!!! Maybe you can't find me a hot poly boy?? haha...