Monday, April 6, 2009

Hapuna

Another fun outing to Hapuna Beach. Blake Tanner and David all went in the water to boogie board and snorkel while little miss Lila would have nothing to do with the water. Instead she stayed busy in the sand building castles, eating shave ice, and eating our recession picnic. (Everything packed from home so we don't stop and waste money at the beach shop or gas station.)



2 comments:

Bren's Life said...

All I can say is I am SO JEALOUS!!! Can we come live at your house for the summer? It would be like ole times. I throw ice water on you while your in the shower... I'll hold onto so you don't fall while walking. I won't laugh while you slip & slide down the street on the ice..
I'll protect you from whatever you need protected!!!
Doesn't tha sound fun. So the kids & I will be there in June & come home in August..
Do you want to stay at our house & we'll come live at yours?

T. Palepoi said...

This is one of my fave beaches here on the Big Island.. Looks like you guys had a blast!