Love all your updates! I wish we had a farm to get some fresh tomatoes. Your kid's are so cute and getting so big. And, I really miss the beach!
I chaned the HTML on my blog so that I could squeeze more pics in on my posts. It sounds harder than it is, believe me! If I could do it, anyone can. I will send you brief instructions with it if you want.
And, I would love to get together when you come in June! Are you bringing the kids? Our boys would be in heaven together! Keep me posted on your plans!
My darling family and I live on the Big Island of Hawaii! Our days are spent driving to soccer practice, swim lessons and lazy days at the beach. Hope all of our mainland friends can come and visit us one day.
2 comments:
Mmmm good!! I want some
Love all your updates! I wish we had a farm to get some fresh tomatoes. Your kid's are so cute and getting so big. And, I really miss the beach!
I chaned the HTML on my blog so that I could squeeze more pics in on my posts. It sounds harder than it is, believe me! If I could do it, anyone can. I will send you brief instructions with it if you want.
And, I would love to get together when you come in June! Are you bringing the kids? Our boys would be in heaven together! Keep me posted on your plans!
Post a Comment