Sunday, September 14, 2008

OUR TIME

Oke and I did something out of the ordinary for us. We went to the Earth, Wind and Fire concert at the Marriott on Sat. the 30th of August and stayed the night. WE had such a fun time grooving to the old disco hits. The venue was really neat. It was an outdoor amphitheatre that fits 4000. We all brought blankets or beach towels to sit on. The old fogies next to us were smoking joints and the people in front of us went to sleep and never got up the whole two hours. We were like DUH!!!!
The next morning really stunk because we had church at 9am and we had to go home and relieve the babysitter. Oh well, I can't complain to much I had one uninterrupted night with Oke and it was heaven!!!

2 comments:

MrBean1 said...

http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=354920

Bren's Life said...

How fun is that. Man- you are getting old girlfriend!
I remember Troy & I went to U2 about 3 yrs ago & I was shocked it was all people our age there. They were getting high & all that too...