WE had such a blast hanging out at the Hilton Waikoloa for Labor Day. The boys rode water bikes, went down the slides, ate great food, saw the dolphins , and hung out in our awesome suite. Me and Lila played in the sand pool, on the beach and on the lazy river and small slides. We celebrated Lila's 4th B-day too. It was fun and relaxing and we really enjoyed our family time. As you can see the sites were beautiful.








1 comment:
How fun! It does look beautiful... Dang it all I have a feeling I am not going to be in Hawaii for my b-day. Man, that stinks
I still have the ring you bought me at Ricks. Remember going to that jewerly store down on main street & you said pick a ring & I'll get it for you. The black hills gold flower. You were to sweet..
Post a Comment