Blake wanted to have COOL hair for his 7th grade photo, so we did a "fauhawk". His peers were all over it saying "That's so cool", "Wow", "Your mom did that". It was soo funny! How times have changed... I can't wait for the Reprints!!! LOL
That is just too funny. Just last week both my boys wanted to spray their hair with the crazy hair spray paint & went to school with it.. I can't believe he's in 7th grade..
My darling family and I live on the Big Island of Hawaii! Our days are spent driving to soccer practice, swim lessons and lazy days at the beach. Hope all of our mainland friends can come and visit us one day.
1 comment:
That is just too funny. Just last week both my boys wanted to spray their hair with the crazy hair spray paint & went to school with it..
I can't believe he's in 7th grade..
Post a Comment