I'm so glad your blog is opened to all..it's makes it so much easier and so worth your effort in blogging doesn't it?..I really enjoyed your last few photos and entries and so happy to hear the "LILA" is liking school! Wierd, that they didn't let her go by LILA..hmmmmph...Aryn goes by last name Pula when it's Carter it's just her records reflect the legal name, same for Amari who's name is spelt A-M-I-R-I on birth records..go figure..anyway glad your back
Man- I still don't know why you want to move back here??? We're going to have to try that restaurant, never been there or heard of it. That's funny that you leave Hawaii & come here to have Hawaiian food!!!!
My darling family and I live on the Big Island of Hawaii! Our days are spent driving to soccer practice, swim lessons and lazy days at the beach. Hope all of our mainland friends can come and visit us one day.
2 comments:
I'm so glad your blog is opened to all..it's makes it so much easier and so worth your effort in blogging doesn't it?..I really enjoyed your last few photos and entries and so happy to hear the "LILA" is liking school! Wierd, that they didn't let her go by LILA..hmmmmph...Aryn goes by last name Pula when it's Carter it's just her records reflect the legal name, same for Amari who's name is spelt A-M-I-R-I on birth records..go figure..anyway glad your back
Man- I still don't know why you want to move back here??? We're going to have to try that restaurant, never been there or heard of it. That's funny that you leave Hawaii & come here to have Hawaiian food!!!!
Post a Comment