WE had talked about school for soo long, I really wasn't worried about how Lila would react the first time we went for our little orientation. BOY was I shocked. She was happy walking in but that quickly changed to tears, clinging on, and refusal to do anything. I'm sure the teacher telling her to write her name and "Lila" writing L-i-l-a and then saying she had to go by Chantel ( her first given name ) was a little too much for her. I was mad because we had worked so hard on writing her name just so and now she had to relearn her much longer name in like two days. When the other kids went out to the playground, Lila was the only one who didn't run and play and be a kid. Instead she clung on to Oke for dear life and cried hysterically. Poor baby !!!







No comments:
Post a Comment