HOLY COW! I can't believe he is 8! What a handsome little guy...congrats David!
Did you ever get my email? I responded to you, but I thought maybe you didn't get it because it came from a failed-mailer. Anyway, no big deal...just don't want you to think I didn'r respond!
My darling family and I live on the Big Island of Hawaii! Our days are spent driving to soccer practice, swim lessons and lazy days at the beach. Hope all of our mainland friends can come and visit us one day.
2 comments:
Yeah! I didn't realize our boys were so close in age...
HOLY COW! I can't believe he is 8! What a handsome little guy...congrats David!
Did you ever get my email? I responded to you, but I thought maybe you didn't get it because it came from a failed-mailer. Anyway, no big deal...just don't want you to think I didn'r respond!
Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment