Tag, your it! I love being on here...it's so wonderful to get to others who are on here too! I have officially added you to our blogger family, and I've added your fam to our list on our page! I luv these pictures of Leelee...she looks so adorable!...
Our super saturday was so fun, I'm bummed that I missed out on scrapbooking. I definitely need to catch up with the times!...Thanx Trish!
Tricia, I would love to make you a cupcake bag like the pink one, it won't be that exact one because I already promised it to someone else, but I will make it just as cute I promise! And I'll throw in a free cupcake pendant, if you want more than one they will be $6 a piece. Email me at nancysblondeambitions@gmail.com and we can figure out how to get it to you. I'm so jealous you're in Hawaii!
My darling family and I live on the Big Island of Hawaii! Our days are spent driving to soccer practice, swim lessons and lazy days at the beach. Hope all of our mainland friends can come and visit us one day.
2 comments:
Tag, your it! I love being on here...it's so wonderful to get to others who are on here too! I have officially added you to our blogger family, and I've added your fam to our list on our page! I luv these pictures of Leelee...she looks so adorable!...
Our super saturday was so fun, I'm bummed that I missed out on scrapbooking. I definitely need to catch up with the times!...Thanx Trish!
Tricia, I would love to make you a cupcake bag like the pink one, it won't be that exact one because I already promised it to someone else, but I will make it just as cute I promise! And I'll throw in a free cupcake pendant, if you want more than one they will be $6 a piece. Email me at
nancysblondeambitions@gmail.com
and we can figure out how to get it to you. I'm so jealous you're in Hawaii!
Post a Comment