Do you ever just wake up in the morning and say" Oh my gosh, when did I get crows feet, All this gray hair, and sun spots too???"
I can't believe that I will be forty in 5 months. I don't feel that way on the inside. Sometimes I am still back at College having water fights with my roomates. BUT then I look around at my amazing children and husband and think It's great to be this age. I took these photos one night at about 11pm. during one of my marathon laundry nights. It's not the cutest picture in the world but it is who I am and who I will continue to be. ( Don't laugh too hard!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Your too fuuny! You have marathon laundry nights huh! Sounds too fun. Do you watch movies while your doing it?
I think you look Great!
Post a Comment