

Yesterday while I was working in the office Blake asked if I would like him to make me lunch. I was quite surprised and of course I said YES!!!! This is what he brought up to me 20 min. later. A cheese quesedilla on the bottom, shrimp tempura on top and a bowl of his famous Marinara sauce. Oh yes there was also a bowl of grapes(to balance out the carb attack) It looked so yummy. I definitely couldn't eat it all but it was such a touching gesture. Who knows, we might have our next Emeril in training with Blake.





1 comment:
Oh my Goodness! What an awesome little cook you have there. That is so awesome that he did that for you.
Sounds so yummy!
I sure wish I was in HI at the beach with you right now. That'd be great. Thanks for your thoughts & prayers. I am feeling better today a little. I've had depression for a real long time but was diagnosed with it about 8 yrs ago.
Sure do miss our water fight times. We always had so much fun!
Post a Comment