Saturday, May 2, 2009

Makahiki


The Makahiki was some good fun this year. Oke went all out trying to build the winning car with Tanner and David. He researched best kept secrets of the derby car and came up with some great stuff. Both of the boys made it to the finals. Tanner got 5th place and David was in the top 10. Blake enjoyed being a Boy scout and winning numerous sodas from the games with his buddy Anton. Afterward , Oke and the kids went to a 1st year birthday bash and I went and sang for a program at church. Always a busy day on the weekend for us.


3 comments:

Bren's Life said...

Looks like you've had a fun couple of weeks...
I remember you used to get super tan too!
Love the Pinewood derby cars.

T. Palepoi said...

Our boys had so much fun on this day.... I'm soo glad we're in the same ward...Blake, Anton, Tanner & Tony have so much fun together...

Steph Weaver said...

Hey Tricia! I am so sorry I missed you when you were here...things have been so busy and by the time I got your message the lunch was over! I need to get your phone number. Anyway, I hope you had a great vacation and for sure next time we will have to get together! Miss you!