Monday, March 23, 2009

Michelle moved away

Michelle moved to Utah three months ago and I really miss her!!! Talk about two people who are so identical............ so the same .......soo crazy and fun!!!! This was our last photo together before she left .Of course we were having the best time! I miss you girl!!!!


4 comments:

Gray Ohana said...

We may have to get a better pic!!! So this made me cry soo hard! Kelsey was like, "Mom what's wrong? It's just you and Aunty Trish...where's me and Lila B?" It's all about her!!!

I love you soo much! You are my sister of the heart. I know the Lord ment for us to be sisters!!!

I miss you and all the kids soo much. I'm sure I could get some land for both of us right here in Riverton!!!

Bren's Life said...

What a Great friend! Sounds like you guys should move to Utah!!!
How are you doing?

Steph Weaver said...

LOVE your blog header...I always check blogs through google reader, so I rarely look at blogs! Cute family!

We would love to have you move back here! I know you miss it, but take it from me...it is the same as it has always been. I missed it while we were gone, but I think I miss CA more than I missed AZ. Anyway, maybe the grass is always greener on the other side...at least for me it seems that way! I think about moving back to CA almost every day.

Hope you are doing well! Are you coming to visit any time soon? We will have to do lunch!

Gray Ohana said...

So I REALLY like Bren!!! And yes, you should move to Utah!!! Love and miss you soooo much!!!