Sunday, December 14, 2008

11 Days until X-mas

The count down is on and I am almost ready! Blake is out of school now, so I am planning on using his babysitting services a lot this week. Here is my list to accomplish this week.

* Send out my cards
* Bake 8 different cookies, bars, and breads for my goodie plates
* Dye Gray Hair ( yes, turning 40 next month has brought them out in droves! YiKEs!!!!!
* Buy stocking stuffers
* Finish buying gifts
* Send packages off to our family on the mainland
*Wrap all remaining presents
*SLeeP!!!

Hope your week is as Jolly as mine! Bah Humbug!!!

P.S. Please excuse my tardiness in getting my posts out. Time is short these days!

2 comments:

Mama Pula said...

hEY, i'M BACK UP AND RUNNING, TECH PROBLEMS SOLVED. i FEEL YOU ON THE LIST THING...AND YOUR BLAKE IS MY AMARI FOR THE BABYSITTING THING...yOU'LL BE GETTING MY NEW YEARS CARD RATHER THAN MY XMAS CARD...i HAD A LITTLE LATE START ON THAT THIS YEAR...UGGHHH, I HATE BEING OUT OF THE LOOP...P.S. YOU DID A GREAT JOB ON THE XMAS PARTY...

Sokim said...

Holy Cow!! its soo good to hear from you! Love the blog makes me really want to go to Hawaii!! I hope you have a very merry Christmas. We miss you and your family :) P.S tell Blake he can't get any older I can't believe how he's growing or how they are all growing. Man time is really moving fast isn't it!